Thursday, February 8, 2007

So, jump already!

I'm a perfectionist at heart, so when I finally decided to start my own blog to stay in touch with family and friends, I started checking out what was out there. Boy, was I overwhelmed with the great blogs out there! The pictures, the graphics, the writing...the blog. So, I started out with a goal to learn html, so I could spiffy up the place, make it mine. After skimming a few books at the library and some docs online, I figured out it would take me a lot longer than I anticipated to learn the how, so I could do! So, if you've come to see the place, please make an appointment, if you've come to see me, come back often!

I thought about starting last Thursday, but I didn't know where to start. This week I decided to stop looking around and jump in!

A little about me...I'm a collector of hobbies, right now. Four kids (15, 9, 6, 4), a husband in the military and (me) going back to school all add up to a busy (aren't we all?!) life. Not a lot of time to do the things I enjoy, so I collect supplies for that "one day" that I can. My girls have used my scrapbooking stuff more than I have! One day is coming closer though...the youngest started attending a German kindergarten half day this year, so I have a couple of hours to myself. It's hard - no one to play with, color with, follow me around the house, sing to me, but I am learning to cope! LOL

So, if you have any advice or suggestions for a newbie to the blog world, please share! Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. The best thing to do is creat a blog to play with. When you get that one right you can adjust your "real" one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!