Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still Kickin'

Hi, Everyone! Thanks to those of you who've left comments on my blog lately! It's nice to hear from those that stop by.

I'm still around, just sick as a dog, but with 4 busy kids and a husband that's TDY there's no rest for the weary! lol *cough, cough* So, no time for photos today, just a quick update!

Went to Paris over Labor Day weekend. Will get pictures up soon.

My classes started, but I just picked up my books on Tuesday, so I have a bit of catching up to do.

Also went to Paper Junkies on Tuesday (hey, I'm committed to my craft! ; ] ) If you're in the Ramstein area, you should come! (email me, if you need the deets!) I love the projects that I come home with. This month we made 3x3 (inch) cards and envelopes. Even better - we made a lovely little box to keep them in. We also made a box that looks like a tiny magazine holder. The original designer made it to keep 3x3 cards in, but we used it as a gift box! Andrea always gives us directions with pictures, so we can make more at home, too.

Okay, better get the homework done. Pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick. Blah. Mothers never get down time. Hope you call get the class started and everything else. It is always hard to get on top of things after a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and can't wait to see your pictures from Paris!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!