Thursday, June 21, 2012

Great Impressions DT - Sing, Oh Sing!

ETA: This card was chosen as the winner of The Pink Elephant Challenge #153!

Hello! This summer I've enjoyed birds hanging out in our trees: robins, sparrows and doves, to name a few, and, in case you haven't noticed, I love nature themed stamps! Lucky me, Great Impressions Stamps has quite a few and I just love this BIRD IN ROSES stamp, such an elegant image!


Distress Marker and Copic colored. Highlighted with Spicas.


Decided to use another Retro Sketch - and this one I'll use again - great way to use up those bits and pieces you just couldn't throw away! (C'mon...I know I'm not the only one who does this...right?!)


and this color challenge:

Love using black and white patterned papers - so easy to add a color or two. I used paper from Bo Bunny's Enchanted. The 6x6 pads are fabulous - the patterns are sized just right for cards!


Found those little wooden letters in my stash!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've found a little inspiration and time this week to make a little something yourself...and if you do...
considering entering the Great Impressions Stamps monthly challenge! 

Inky hugs,
Angi

Challenges I joined this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!