Thursday, October 11, 2012

Great Impressions - Blessings Abound

[ETA: Sorry, folks! This post should have gone live 0600 this morning. Not sure what happened, but hitting the 'publish' button right now! Inky hugs!]

I just love Release Week at Great Impressions Stamps! Lots of inspiration and fun stuff! I'm waving today from my hotel in Burlington, NC.

((( Hi, Everyone! )))

Hubs and I are on a business/pleasure trip. This week I have been thinking about how blessed I am to be able to work and play with truly wonderful people...and wouldn't you know it, Great Impressions Stamps had the perfect stamps for me this week!


Isn't this Sunflower Background (G472) stamp, just gorgeous? It's stamped on kraft cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink, embossed in copper and then colored with Copics. I used it several times on this tag. See the stamped image on the distressed heart? It's also stamped in Versamark Watermark ink. Versamark produces a tone-on-tone effect, if you just let it dry after stamping. (It does take a little longer to dry than regular dye inks.)


Can you see where else I used the Sunflower Background stamp?

Look along the top edge of the tag. This time it's stamped with Versamark and then embossed with clear powder. Love it!

The Blessings (D452) sentiment is also part of this release and just what this tag needed. I forgot to write down what paper I used, but I think it's a Simple Stories line...added a little torn muslin and a few tiny staples and ribbons to finish it off.

I think I may have to make a few more of these along with a few loaves of something yummy. Are you in the baking mood? Fall is in the air!

Inky hugs,
Angi

1 comment:

  1. I love the homey look of this tag! You're right as it would look great on loaves of pumpkin bread for the neighbors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!