Saturday, February 9, 2013

Card Makin' Mamas - LOVE

We're a family of 6. 2 guys and 4 girls. Obviously, the female persuasion is in the majority and most of my projects tend to border (or sit in the lap of...) girlyland.

My mind is usually working to find FUN masculine cards. I don't want droll, fuddy-duddy, boring cards for the men in my life and they need some paper love, too! Know what I mean?


I had designed and created this card awhile back, but had never shared it. Definitely created for my son. Just in case you were wondering. 

My boy seems to be in constant motion, so a swing card seemed appropriate...check it out.

No silky ribbons or cute buttons here! Fun textures and lots of metal accents.
(the paper clip is just to hold the card closed for the picture)


See what happens? The middle panel is swinging as you open the card!


Here's the swing card totally opened. 

Certainly not the most traditional LOVE card, but my son thought it was cool! And that's all that really mattered...


Inky hugs,
Angi

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!